At Opal clinic, our physiotherapist provide orthopedic physiotherapy services for management and treatment of musculoskeletal injury and conditions affecting the bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons, joints and connective tissues. Our extensively trained Physiotherapists use targeted, and individualized client-based treatment approaches. We provide hands-on treatment to improve muscle function, progress movement and speed recovery from muscle and Joint pain or injury, and nerve-related pain. We aim to enhance your healing process and promote physical health.
Our physical therapy clinic uses innovative orthopedic physio techniques to increase the effective management of complex orthopedic problems.
Best Orthopedic Physiotherapy Services In Langley
When it comes to injuries, it is important to have the right physio treatment. The body part needs to be treated appropriately in order for it to heal effectively. When looking for a physio you want one that has good experience and knowledge in the field and is able to provide a quality orthopedic physio treatments Langley has to offer.
Opal Physio offers one of the best orthopedic physiotherapy services in Langley that can help you recover from an injury faster. Whether you’re recovering from a minor injury or have undergone surgery, our services can provide relief from pain, increase your range of motion, reduce your pain, restore your strength, and prevent disability.
A Orthopedic physiotherapist is the perfect person to consult if you are struggling from an orthopedic issue. They are skilled in assessing and diagnosing the problem
- After going through a series of tests, movement analysis, physical examinations, the therapist will determine what type of movement dysfunction is inhibiting you from performing your day to day tasks.
- Create a treatment plan that is tailored to your personal needs.
- Provide therapeutic exercises
- Provide education on ways of dealing with your current injury or condition and avoid further injuries
We offer Orthopedic Physio Rehabilitation For
1. Post-Surgical Patients
After surgery, following up with a orthopedic physiotherapist to help with your recovery is essential. They help reduce pain, restore your mobility, improve range of motion, strength, balance and prevent excessive surgical scar tissue buildup.
Common Post surgical conditions we see includes
- Total or partial hip replacement
- Total or partial knee replacement
- Post arthroscopic procedure
- Shoulder surgery or after a rotator cuff repair
- Ankle or foot surgery
- Spinal Surgeries
2. Acute Injury
When experiencing injury after a sudden trauma like shoulder strain, sprained ankle, ligament or meniscus tear or after a back spasm from disc herniation, an orthopedic physiotherapist can help:
- reduce pain and swelling
- regain range of motion and function
- improve strength and endurance
- teach you techniques to help reduce or manage any exacerbation of symptoms
3. Chronic Injury
A chronic injury develops over time from repetitive movements. This may include for example
- Recurrent joint or tendon inflammations
- shin splints
- carpal tunnel syndrome
4. Our Orthopedic physiotherapist can also help people with pain related to :
All our consultations, Orthopedic rehabilitation and treatments are one-on-one and can involve a variety of specialized techniques, including manual therapy, exercise therapy, education, soft tissue and joint mobilization.
We use effective treatment programs to assist you with your recovery process, get back to activities you enjoy, and improve your quality of life.
Please do Contact Us to learn more about how we can help you with your orthopedic physiotherapy needs.