Opal Physiotherapy Clinic Covid-19 Safety Plan
Covid-19 Safety Plan – Updated March-10, 2023
We are committed to continuing to prioritize the safety of our clients and staff. We will adhere to guidelines provided by our Public Health Officer and College of Physical Therapists of B.C. We have implemented in-clinic Covid-19 safety plans/ measures, so we continue to operate under safety protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and staff at all times.
Current Covid-19 Protocol Followed at Opal Physio
- The Physiotherapist’s appointment and staff schedules are adapted to continue providing one-on-one treatment sessions.
- Our Administrative Staff and Therapists will continue to wear Masks and Gloves.
- Masks are optional for the clients at this time. Masks can be provided in the clinic if you require one.
- We will be continuing to follow Public Health Office Guidelines for hygiene and disinfecting protocols.
- Treatment areas and equipment are always sanitized after each patient visit and use.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization protocols in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for client and staff use.
- As usual, we can continue to accept all payment methods and bill your extended health benefits, ICBC Physiotherapy, and WSBC Physiotherapy claim.
Please call us at 604-532-7887 or email us at [email protected] if you need further information regarding the clinic’s Covid-19 safety plan.