Virtual Care / Telehealth Physiotherapy
What Is Telehealth Physiotherapy?
Telehealth / Telerehabilitation is an online virtual care physiotherapy and rehabilitation session via video conference technology using desktop, laptops, tablets or Android mobile devices similar to Facetime or Skype video call.
Our Physiotherapist would reach you via a screen in your home for the same excellent quality appointment despite the distance.
Information on Telehealth Physiotherapy / Virtual care and Rehabilitation
Treatments Provided Via Telehealth Physiotherapy:
Tele-rehabilitation has many of the same benefits as a face-to-face physiotherapy session. You will be working directly with your physiotherapist who will help you to
You will continue to receive the same exceptional one to one care physio sessions.
Conditions That May Benefit From Virtual Care Physiotherapy:
Many conditions are served well through virtual care physiotherapy at your home, and your physio therapist will be able to determine if tele-rehabilitation is appropriate for your needs.
Preparing For Your Telehealth Appointment:
Following these simple steps before your upcoming telehealth / Virtual Care physiotherapy appointment will help
- The Jane platform works best with google chrome. You will need a laptop, desktop with a built-in microphone and camera.
- Ensure you have a space that is clear with room to move around.
- Have an area that is well-lit Camera Angle – you may be asked to shift this throughout your appointment so your therapist can observe different angles, movements, range etc.
- Ensure you are in a quiet, distraction-free environment as much as possible.
- Test your web camera and microphone beforehand (consider using wireless headphones if possible).
Hints for a successful call – If you have never logged into the online video chat, please take a moment to log in before your scheduled appointment.