Strength Training By Kinesiologist
Gain a strong body and improve health with strength training from a kinesiologist whether you have a previous injury or want to get fit.
Kinesiologist can help you devise a safe, effective strength training program. In addition, our kinesiologist can help you safely start your strength and conditioning program after an injury or surgery.
Get personalized guided exercises to improve your strength and endurance.
We can help you start your strength training program in Langley today!
What Is Strength Training?
Strength training exercises focus on improving muscle strength and overall physical health. It is an essential part of an exercise program.
- Strength training can be performed with free weights, weighted gym machines, or resistance bands.
- This can be accomplished at home with a few basic equipment or in a gym with more sophisticated equipment.
- It helps increase muscle strength, balance, and coordination by using resistance or weights. It also helps reduce the risk of re-injury.
Strength Training After Injury or Surgery
Strength training after an injury or surgery is a vital part of your recovery process, as it can help you regain strength and mobility more efficiently.
If you have recently sustained an injury or had surgery, taking the time to recover adequately before starting any strength training is crucial.
Learn more about our ICBC Active Rehab Services In Langley
When you have an injury, your body naturally uses its muscles to compensate for the weakness. Unfortunately, this can lead to muscle imbalances, making future injuries more probable.
Strength exercises help to correct these imbalances by strengthening the weak muscles and improving their coordination with other muscles in the body.
Combining strength training with other forms of exercise helps people recover faster from surgery or injury and allows them to return to regular activities safely and efficiently.
Benefits of Strength Training
Strength training is an ideal way to enhance your general health and wellness. Some of the benefits can include:
- Reduce pain and inflammation by improving circulation.
- Lengthen and strengthen muscles.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Prevent further injury by strengthening the muscles, and connective tissues weakened by injury.
- Improve posture, balance and coordination, which is essential for preventing falls and injuries.
- Help regain mobility and flexibility.
- Strength training can help you build your muscles so they’re stronger and can handle the stresses of day-to-day life.
- Improves ability to perform daily tasks and enables you to preserve your functional strength and independence as you age.
- Boost metabolism.
- It also helps increase bone density, reducing osteoporosis risk.
- Lowers stress levels by increasing blood flow throughout the body, releasing endorphins, and promoting relaxation.
How Can Kinesiologists Help?
Start Your Strength Training Program Today
If you have had an injury or just getting started with strength training and looking for tips on how to begin strengthening, consult our kinesiologist.
Don’t wait to improve your health – get started with strength training today!
Contact us now and start your strength training program with a kinesiologist.