In light of recent developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, We at Opal Physiotherapy and Health Clinic are committed to the health and safety of our Clients and Team members.
To our Valued Clients, we have implemented additional measures to our current processes and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees.
Following the advice from official health organizations, here are some of the steps we have taken in the last few weeks:
1. We have enhanced an already strict process of cleaning our clinic with stringent protocols around crucial touch-points, including Treatment Beds, Equipment, Desks, Door handles, Tables, and use Fresh linen for each patient. All surfaces are being cleaned regularly throughout the day with antibacterial cleansers.
2. Team members handling clients are mandated to wash their hands and to use hand sanitizer throughout the day before and after treating every client.
3. Additional hand sanitizers have been made available in our clinic for clients to use as well.
4. Opal Physio will continue to regularly communicate updates from Health Canada and advise all team members to stay home should they be feeling sick.
5. We are also advising any employee who experiences symptoms of COVID-19 or who has come into contact with someone awaiting test results to stay home and follow Health Canada’s recommendations.
Though the Public Health Agency of Canada has assessed the current public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low, we are monitoring the situation closely. We will reassess our response and keep you informed.
We are grateful for your continued support and commitment to meeting our responsibility to you and our team.
During this difficult time – we will get through this together safely and in good health!